Chipped tooth? Discoloration and staining? Asymmetrical smile? Perhaps you’ve just never been comfortable with the way your smile looks? Porcelain veneers might be the solution you’ve been looking for to perfect your smile and reclaim your confidence.
What Are Veneers?
Most commonly made from porcelain, veneers are natural-looking coverings attached to the front of your teeth. They’re used to correct a wide range of dental problems but are typically used for cosmetic dentistry purposes.
These lightweight shell coverings are undetectable and give the appearance of a perfect smile. But remember, a ‘perfect’ smile has flaws. Teeth that are too big, too white, too square, and straighter than even braces can achieve, look fake. That’s why it’s so important to work with the dentists at Soul Dental who are adept at achieving a beautiful, natural look with veneers.
The Benefits of Veneers
There are so many benefits to getting porcelain veneers. We’ve had many patients enter our office who were afraid to smile or covered their smile with a hand to hide their teeth. These same people leave our office beaming from ear to ear with newfound self-assurance and a spring in their step. We love to see it!
- improve your the appearance of your teeth
- boost your confidence and self-esteem
- increase your overall attractiveness
- give you an increased sense of well-being
In some cases, veneers can even improve your speech!
Getting Veneers: The Process
Getting veneers is quick and easy.
- First, we evaluate your teeth using an iTero intraoral scanner that will create an accurate and rich visual of the inside of your mouth.
- From these 3D scans, your dentist then creates a mold from your teeth. It takes 1-2 weeks for your mold to be returned to our office.
- Once your mold of veneers arrives back at our office, it’s time to get them placed! First, we thoroughly clean your teeth to get rid of any bacteria, and then we use a grinding tool on each tooth that’s getting a veneer.
- After the surfaces of your teeth are ground, dental cement is applied, and then we install each veneer.
- The final step: ultraviolet light is used to bond the veneers to your teeth. Voila! You’re ready to show the world your brand-new, gorgeous smile.
Why You Should Choose Soul Dental for Your New Veneers
Did you know that Soul Dental ranks as one of the absolute best dental practices in NYC? With our innovative and holistic approach to dentistry, we’re constantly bringing the best quality of service to our patients.
We’re also woman-owned! Best friends Dr. Alexandra Yungelson and Dr. Yuliya Alterman founded Soul Dental with the mission to create a dental practice where they could heal, educate, and impact oral health in addition to patients’ overall well-being.
Most importantly, at Soul Dental, we don’t give you the smile we want. We work with you to create the smile that is right for you. Every patient who gets veneers from Soul Dental walks out with a unique smile that flatters their features.
If you’re looking for a dental practice that puts YOU first, then you need to check us out! We’re here to make you fall in love with your smile and to leave our office with more confidence.
Get Your Dream Smile: Veneers in NYC
Porcelain veneers are one of the most effective tools in cosmetic dentistry when it comes to gaining your dream smile. Now that you’re aware of what to expect when getting veneers in NYC, you can look forward to reclaiming your confidence and smiling (literally!) all the time.
Are you impressed with the benefits of porcelain veneers? Click on the link to schedule an appointment today!