Do You Have Soul? Join Our Team!
- Competitive wages + monthly bonus
- 401K retirement savings plan
- Flexible work schedule (4 days = 40 hours for full-time employees)
- Paid time off (vacation, personal and sick leave)
- Company uniforms (Figs scrubs, Medelita lab coats – doctors only)
- Discounted dental work for friends and family
- Covered dental procedures + Invisalign discount (lab fee only)
- Coverage of continuing education credits
- Amazing co-workers who support each other personally and professionally
- Growing practice + advancement opportunities (promote from within)
Soul Dental is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Soul Dental, we think of our team as a large family.
At the heart of it all, our team culture is shaped by a strong respect for each individual. This applies to every aspect of employment – from fair wages, working hours, and freedom of association, to equal opportunities for growth and development within the company. Employment at Soul Dental is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence.
We see diversity and inclusion as central to the fabric of our team. This means that we stand up against discrimination and harassment and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
At Soul Dental, we endorse the “open door principle,” which gives every employee the right to discuss issues that matter to them directly with our founders and management.
It is Soul Dental’s policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity. Our Practice’s EEO policy, as well as its affirmative action obligations, includes the full & complete support of our founders because it’s simply the right thing to do, and we hope you think so too.