Dr. Hou is an orthodontist who has practiced in the tri-state area for the last twenty years, fifteen in his private practice. Previously, he was an Associate Clinical Director of Orthodontics at the Montefiore Medical Center / Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Dr. Hou lives in Long Island and enjoys attending musical and theatrical events in New York City in his free time.
- Undergraduate: Rice University, Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry
- Graduate: University of Michigan Dental School, Master of Science in Orthodontics
- Dental: Northwestern University Dental School, DDS
- Residency: General Practice at Houston Veterans Hospital and Detroit Receiving Hospital
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association