Dr. Ava Lee is a general dentist with a background in community dentistry, who is passionate about:
- Providing personalized care for her patients
- Staying up-to-date with the latest advancement in dentistry
- Giving her patients the very best in empathetic dental care
- Helping them achieve optimal oral health and feel confident with their smiles
- Educating her patients
Dr. Lee is driven by a profound understanding that many people don’t like visiting the dentist and may even have some anxiety or fear about it. She herself doesn’t like going to the dentist! For this reason, she is committed to providing her patients with a pleasant and easy experience.
In her free time, Dr. Lee enjoys traveling, music, and exploring her adopted home of NYC. A fun fact about her is that she played piano for 15 years.
- Undergraduate: University of Florida, BS Microbiology and Cell Science
- Dental: University of Florida, DMD
- Residency: General Practice Residency, Stony Brook University Hospital, Long Island