Dr. Gohar Khodadoost
Dr. Gohar Khodadoost, a Londoner at heart with a rich and diverse background, integrates her exceptional dental treatment skills with her wonderful capability to forge relationships. Finding satisfaction in the smallest joys such as relieving a patient’s pain or in the intricate process of crafting a perfect composite filling, Dr. Khodadoost embodies a dentist’s role with conviction and grace.
As a dental provider, her prime focus is to deliver a high standard of clinical excellence while ensuring patient comfort and satisfaction. The unique aspect of Dr. Khodadoost’s approach to dentistry lies in her:
- Remarkable empathy and active listening with her patients.
- Crafting tailored treatment plans that precisely meet patient’s needs and preferences
- Establishing partnerships with her patients built on trust.
- Meticulous focus and precision.
Outside of her professional life, Dr. Khodadoost loves attending Pilates classes, cooking fresh healthy meals, exploring new restaurants in NYC with friends, and enjoying bike rides with her family. Interestingly, Dr. Khodadoost is ambidextrous, a skill she uses to her advantage! Her favorite NYC ritual involves a hot coffee and a 5-mile walk around Central Park on sunny Sunday mornings.
- Undergraduate: BS in Biomedical Science, King’s College, London, UK
- Dental: University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, DMD
- Residency: General Practice at New York-Presbyterian Cornell Hospital
Awards & Honors
- Dean’s Scholarship at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- Honors award in Community Service at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- New York State Dental Association